GLPCL 2014 Recruitment
Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Limited (GLPCL) released notification of the recruitment for the post of Assistant Project Manager.
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only through its official website.
It is advisable to all candidates to read the advt carefully before applying.
Complete details are available on only official website.
Total Post : 397
- General Mgr. : 02Post
- Project manager : 10 Post
- Assistant Project manager State : 06 Post
- District Livelihood Manager : 03 Post
- Assistant Project Manager District : 75 Post
- Taluka Livelihood Manager : 84 Post
- Assistant Project Manager Taluka : 217 Post
Educational Qualification :
- For General Manager Post Candidates should have done MBA/PGDM in Finance/Banking
and Finance, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/horticulture/Animal
- For Project Manager Post Candidates should have done Post Graduation Degree in
Social Work/ Social Sciences/ NGO Management/ Rural Development.
- For Assistant Project manager State Post Candidates should have done Post Graduation Degree/
Diploma in Business Administration.
- For District Livelihood Manager Post Candidates should have PG Degree in Business Administration/ Social Work/ Rural Management.
For more details about qualification read advt details.
Age Limit : For Serial Number 1 maximum age 45 years, for serial number 2 maximum age is 35 years, for serial number 3,5,6,7 not above 30 years, for serial number 4 below 40 years.
Application Fees :
- For Sr no 1, 2, 4 for General applicants fee Rs.500/-, for SC/ST/OBC/Female category candidates fee Rs.250/-.
- For Sr no 3, 5, 6 for general category candidates fee Rs.300/- , for SC/ST/OBC/ Female category candidates fee Rs.150/-.
- For Sr no 7 or General category candidates fee Rs. 150/-, for Reserved category candidates fee Rs.75/-.
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only
Important Dates :
Online Application Starts from : 16 Sep 2014
Online Application Closed on : 30 Sep 2014
Last Date of receipt of fees : 01 Oct 2014
For more details click on the link below