Karnataka Bank will going on to conduct the Online examination for the recruitment of Clerks in their Branches.
Karnataka Bank has been announced the online application form for the recruitment of Clerks . Submission of Application has been done.
No of applicants have been applied for the exam. Now they are waiting for their admit card.
Admit card will be uploaded very soon on its official website.
Applied candidates can get their admit card by using their Registration no & date of birth and then download it.
Steps to Download
- First visit official site at wwww.karnatakabank.com. Or below mentioned link .
- Now you go on to “Notice” section and click on it .
- Here you find the ”Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2014 ” link click on it .
- Now you fill your registration no, application no and Date birth date.
- Click on submit button.
- Then your Admit Card will display on screen .
- Save it and take print out for future reference.
Official Website : www.karnatakabank.com
For more details visit official website